Withdrawal Verification Issues.

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi All, 

We are aware of an issue whereby if you are asked to verify yourself before withdrawing, the withdrawal may fail even if you successfully complete the security check. 

Our technical team are working on this as a priority and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime please contact our customer service team using the contact link or you can reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK or on Twitter @AskPayPal .

Thank you for your patience.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Martin100

It now tells me the $0.26 EXCEEDS my add or withdraw limit!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳

Login to Me Too

Sherlock231
New Community Member

Just want to inform you guys that the Withdrawal may also take 2 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours 72 hours. Depending on the system due to some security reasons. Like changes in the account, recent disputes, recent limitations, experience negative balance on the account and password locked out.

Login to Me Too

karren0910
Contributor
Contributor

I called, emailed and sent a message through facebook and no one has got back to me and I have not been able to speak to anyone. We need to be informed of what is going on as reading the comments this has been an issue for a while not just the last few days

Login to Me Too

Mitchell768
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting over 48 hours for my withdrawal to come off a pending status. I have contacted customer service on many occasions only to be told I could have yo wait 5 days. I have the email that says the withdrawal will only take 24 hours. FIX THIS NOW. IT'S ILLEGAL TO HOLD ELECTRONIC FUNDS WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.