Withdrawal Verification Issues.

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi All, 

We are aware of an issue whereby if you are asked to verify yourself before withdrawing, the withdrawal may fail even if you successfully complete the security check. 

Our technical team are working on this as a priority and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime please contact our customer service team using the contact link or you can reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK or on Twitter @AskPayPal .

Thank you for your patience.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

liquidaria

why is the withdraws taking 72 hours as well... apparently the technical team isn't working as hard as everyone thinks... this is getting absurd... customer service is no help and just reads preprinted responses from their binder on their desks... how about some real answsers as it's affecting people's lives now... 

Login to Me Too

And_Foxcroft
Contributor
Contributor

Another example of Paypal incompetence. 

Login to Me Too

Rosieblue1969

The only bit of many i have right now is in my pay pal account, i need it in my back account to i can buy food for my family, please sort it out!!

Login to Me Too

vgbear
Contributor
Contributor

Its a bit silly. Everytime I log in its saying it doesnt recognise my device and to enter CAPTCHA and then everytime I try to withdraw I have to verify. Used text to do it but now that option is gone and only can use phone and now on 24 hour withdrawals which has left me no money until tomorrow night. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi All,

We have received a report from our technical team that this issue is now resolved. We have also identified the root cause of the higher than normal rate of withdrawals being held for security review and have implemented a fix for this.

We understand that this has caused inconvenience and I would like to thank everyone for baring with us while this was happening. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Alex4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, since the update I can't make payments on my account. It will not save any card info... although i have already confirmed one of my cards. No-one replies to my emails. What is going on? and how have Paypal managed to implement this update so badly? No pre-warning was given and now I'm tearing my hair out trying to make a payment I should have made days ago.

Login to Me Too

Pat8485
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having problems sending money? I rang earluier and was told there was nothing wrong with my account it was the browser ( Chrome) and to try another browser. I have sice tried Firefox and Int. Explorer and it makes no difference. I was assured this problem is nothing to do with paypal but surely all these browsers can't be wrong?

Login to Me Too

Martin100

I I can't use Paypal at the moment either! Since yesterday I have been trying to purchase something on eBay, and it keeps giving me an error reading. Also tried another site and I got a response telling me to try again later as my payment has failed! Went into my account and saw I was$0.26 overdrawn! Why is it not taking it out as it normally does???! Added another card, and this failed too! 

I need to have this sorted asap as I have to do my crimbo shopping! What is going on Paypal?????!!

Login to Me Too

Martin100

And and now I just got a missed verification page after doing a survey!!!!😖😖😖😖😡😤😤😳

sort it out!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.