Missing Transaction Information

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that a small number of users are unable to view their transaction history. When going to the history page you may see an error saying no transaction for the last 30 days when in fact payments have been sent or received. 

We are actively working on resolving this and hope to have it back up and running very soon. In the meantime you will be able to download your history to view your transactions. This is how http://ow.ly/Q8bzc

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

sjk19016
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I too have kust logged on to find that I am unable to see any transaction information, no matter what dates I put in the search criteria.

Hope that someone is looking at this with some urgency.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

SBento
New Community Member

I am also having this issue, I was just charged by PayPal and now I cannot see where the money has gone to, I need to see if it is on my balance or if it has gone to a sellar who said he had canceled the order. Also trying to call the number and nothing happens goes, just says Number Unobtainable. How am I supposed to call or get any sort of information?

Login to Me Too

mountman
Contributor
Contributor

Missing all transactions as from 1st December ,  came back, then went again

Same with the telephone number, number unattainable ,  tried  again, got through ,  then checked  on screen,  all transactions were back, so hung up the phone,

then tried to pay for MyHermes,  but PayPal failed to take the payment,  now all the transactions since the 1st December are missing  again

Come on PayPal time to sort this out 

Login to Me Too

Mistressbadgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Just discovered my activity has all gone missing too. Looks like it's affecting quite a few people. As soon as an update is available please let us know, thanks.

Login to Me Too

BULLETSTORM
New Community Member
Yea I'm the same waiting on the status of a refund and I've no activity 😕
Login to Me Too

Splodgensplat
New Community Member

Same here.  Need to refund a duplicate payment, so a swift resolution would be good!

Login to Me Too

PaulRundle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Same happening to me but I don't know if this will help. If it's an eBay transaction then try going to your eBay Selling Manager, then Sold Items. If you click on View Paypal Transaction for any Sold Item, it comes up as normal and - it appears - will let you issue a refund, print a packing slip etc etc.

Not the solution but maybe a short term way round the problem??

Bizarrely, the only transactions I can access through the Paypal Summary or Activity pages are 2 Money Requests in US dollars from November

Login to Me Too

Trogone

When will my billing information be back online?  The latest update (3 hours ago) said SOON?  I need to get to some payment receipts!

Login to Me Too

C0nkers
New Community Member

@PayPal_Rachael wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that a small number of users are unable to view their transaction history. When going to the history page you may see an error saying no transaction for the last 30 days when in fact payments have been sent or received. 

We are actively working on resolving this and hope to have it back up and running very soon. In the meantime you will be able to download your history to view your transactions. This is how http://ow.ly/Q8bzc

Rachael 

However the link provided just takes you back to the u helpful help page! How about a proper link?!

Login to Me Too

Mistressbadgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Although downloading my history did not work, my activity is now visible again, thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.