Missing Transaction Information

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that a small number of users are unable to view their transaction history. When going to the history page you may see an error saying no transaction for the last 30 days when in fact payments have been sent or received. 

We are actively working on resolving this and hope to have it back up and running very soon. In the meantime you will be able to download your history to view your transactions. This is how http://ow.ly/Q8bzc

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

countrymun
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martin

I am not sure it is unique to BT.  We switched to sky some months ago and still some emails occasionally don't come through confirming paypal payment has been received.

Worse, occasionally a payment made to my paypal account results in an email being sent to our business account email - which is a totally different email address.

Fortunately the payment always goes into the right account but the emails go to the wrong email address.

Susan

Login to Me Too

davetee99
New Community Member

I cannot see any of my transactions either.

Login to Me Too

shover
Contributor
Contributor

Transactions are missing from my account as well, even if I go back to the start of the year.

Also the help line number 0800 358 7911 gives "Number unobtainable" - no ring tone at all as if it has been disconnected.

Login to Me Too

Mustangus
New Community Member

Mine are missing aswell.

Login to Me Too

MrsTr
Contributor
Contributor

My transactions are missing, too.  The 0800 number doesn't work so I'm on hold on an international call!! Not good.

Login to Me Too

bewl
New Community Member

same, nearly had a panic attack,  any news on when this will be fixed?

Login to Me Too

AdrianSinc
Contributor
Contributor

Yep - same here!

Trying to refund a balance to a very angry customer not our fault thankfully) but cant because I cant locate her transaction or any other since the begining of time - just the invoices I've issued!

Hope this isnt one of those paypal hack attacks (heads to the withdraw funds button just incase lol)

Adrian

Login to Me Too

agga
Contributor
Contributor

All activity gone.  Almost heart attack. What is happ.?

Login to Me Too

Sharon9224
Contributor
Contributor

Is this an ongoing problem? Logged into my account and there is no transaction history to see

Login to Me Too

o3lym
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here too. Activity log saying nothing to show. Please fix this!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.