Missing Transaction Information

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that a small number of users are unable to view their transaction history. When going to the history page you may see an error saying no transaction for the last 30 days when in fact payments have been sent or received. 

We are actively working on resolving this and hope to have it back up and running very soon. In the meantime you will be able to download your history to view your transactions. This is how http://ow.ly/Q8bzc

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

gb74

Me too - can see a transaction from an order on ebay but nothing comes up (incl this transaction) when I go to Summary.

Login to Me Too

Fergusga
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad I'm not the only one, I got really spooked when the phone number was unobtainable!
Login to Me Too

Fergusga
Contributor
Contributor
All back now apart from the transactions that went through while the site was down
Login to Me Too

celticbuddha
Contributor
Contributor

I have missing transactions from when it was down. i sent money and they received email but no money. it was from my paypal balance. will this be sorted out please?

Login to Me Too

LouiseAnn
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Rachel, Are you also having issues with updating balances? I have just had an eBay payment and received both the PayPal confirmation email and eBay one & I also received the PP in-app notification of the payment. But when I go to my account the transaction is not showing (it's not 'pending btw) nor has the balance updated to reflect the new amount.. The other transactions are showing though! I can't get through to customer services either due to high call volumes 😞
Login to Me Too

reefloat
Contributor
Contributor

some transactions missing but the summary figure is correct, the classic version appears to show the transactions but with some delay occuring, needs sorting with some urgency

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.