Welcome to your new Community!

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to your new and improved Community!

If this is your first time visiting the PayPal Community Help Forums, welcome and thank you for joining us. This is an exciting time to be here, because we've just made some big improvements.

If you're an existing or returning member, thank you! This Community thrives on the members who keep coming back, and we really appreciate your participation!

What are the Community Forums for?

The PayPal Community Help Forums are a venue for PayPal members to assist and seek assistance from other PayPal members. While there are lots of assistance options available (such as the informational pages on the PayPal website, the Help Centre, and Customer Service) sometimes there's just nothing that can compare to the unique perspective of a neighbor who's experienced the same thing you're going through. This Community is all about bringing you and your neighbors together to find solutions, share experiences, and even just to have a block party every now and then. 🙂

What's changed in the Community Forums?

The moderation team has done a lot of review lately to determine how the Community can be improved. We examined what's working, what's not working, and what would work better with a little bit of adjustment. Based on our observations and the feedback we've received from the Community, we made some changes to repair some of the biggest pain points, and added some features to enhance the experience:

Tips Boards

- Looking for pointers? Take a look at the Tips from Moderators and Tips from Members boards to see what others have shared! If you have a PayPal-related topic about which you feel especially knowledgeable, make a post and help others become superstars like you. 🙂

Events and Social Boards

- Keep your eye on the Community Events board to join our weekly Community Chats to ask real-time questions or even just kick back and have some small talk around the water cooler. You can also Stop in and Say Hello at any time to tell us about your recent vacation, share recipes, and get to know the other folks in your Community!

Special Feedback Boards

- Feedback is encouraged in a separate board from the questions. Feedback posted in a board designed for questions and answers will be moved in order to make it easier to see the questions awaiting answers. Threads with productive discussion about those ideas will prove valuable to strengthening PayPal's effectiveness at meeting your needs.

Archives

- Don't fret! All the hard work you've done on your older posts is not wasted. Those posts have a cozy place to sleep in the Archives, and linking to the information in them is still perfectly fine.

Ultimately, the changes we've made should do a lot to help every member find exactly what they're looking for when they come here. New members will find it easier to locate the information they need without wading through off-topic posts. Veteran members who want to help others will be able to easily find unanswered questions in their field of expertise. Folks with ideas, suggestions, or complaints have a place where productive discussion can bring out the best.

I'm truly excited to be here at this time, with all of you. There's great content to write, and great work we can do to help one another. Thank you all for being part of this Community. I look forward to reading your posts!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

I'd just like to take a moment to let you know that the changes to the PayPal Community Help Forum are complete.  We're happy to report the Community was only unavailable for less than half an hour, versus the four hours we originally warned about.  Smiley Happy

What do I do now?

Make sure you stop in and take a look at all of the expanded articles in our Community Guide, as some of the posting guidelines have been updated.  Each board should also have specific articles within them to help you decide on what goes where and how it works.

Go out, ask a question, answer a question, or take a tour!  Enjoy your new Community and all the new sites to see. 

Um, guys - I found a mistake.  Where do I report it?

Oh no!  Let us know in this thread.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.