Updates about the Electronic Communications Delivery Policy

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

You may remember discussions in the past year regarding the Electronic Communications Delivery Policy. Most customers who’ve been asked to accept it have already done so, and that’s great! Thank you very much for completing this important maintenance step in your account!

If you are still receiving notification regarding a need to accept this policy, it’s very important to do so as soon as possible. A failure to accept the policy will result in temporary account deactivation. Deactivated accounts will be unable to send and receive money, including any subscriptions or scheduled payments, until the policy is accepted.

How do I tell if I have not yet accepted the agreement?

If you have not yet accepted the agreement, there will be two places where you will see a reminder to complete this step.

When you first log in, you will see the following prompt:

ecdp 1.PNG

If you have clicked “No thanks, remind me later” in the past, your Account Overview will also show the following statement:

ecdp 2.PNG

The pink bar at the top contains a notification about the upcoming deactivation. If you click “learn more,” you will be directed to a place where the policy can be viewed and accepted.

If you do not see either of these prompts in your account, you’ve accepted the agreement in the past.

If you’re still receiving communications that this step must be completed but neither of the above indicators appear in your account when you log in, you may have set up another account at some point in the past. Please log into any secondary accounts to complete acceptance of the policy.

If you have any questions, please visit the discussion in this thread.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.