Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

HBBII69
Contributor
Contributor

I never thought September 22 would be the day I would get married but it was. I woke up looked at my finance and told her find a witness and I will find one so that we could get married. The day started off fast and everything was coming together as perfect as an out of the blue marriage could but I realized that afterwards I wanted something nice to give my wife. I pulled up PayPal mobile on my phone and paid for same day flower delivery. Using PayPal mobile was very convenient for me and helped me put a big smile on my blushing brides face. Thank you so much and please continue to come up with ways to make shopping easier and safer.

Login to Me Too

nappyazn

Love this app!!!!  It makes my life soooo much easier when dealing with sending payments quickly. The integration with the ebay app also makes things quick and easy for me.

Login to Me Too

eyedevelop

As a freelance web designer its very important to meet local clients face to face. After i sign off on a project i can bill my clients with a digital high five. The "Bump Phones" feature on the PayPal Mobile app is majestic and very easy to use

Login to Me Too

mousemarket
New Community Member

I am so in love with PayPal mobile! I'm often out of town for work events, and I love that I can keep track of my online shop activity while I'm on the road. Checking my balance, transfering funds, and even dashing off a quick invoice helps me get more things done, even when I'm not in the office. Thanks for the awesome app, PayPal!

Login to Me Too

kinedo

Here is my review of the paypal app:

I love it!

1. its fast

2. Its convenient

3. Its easy to use.

4. I love the way you aare able to scan and depost checks right from the app.

The only functionality that I hope is added in the future is the ability to send invoices from the app. I know you can do this if you sign into the paypal from the website through a phone, but it would be a lot easier to have a way to do this from the app as the request money feature doesn't allow you to otemize for clients. 

Login to Me Too

jenleland
New Community Member

Use it often for retrieving my balance and sending/receiving payments! Thanks!

Login to Me Too

FaerieMyst
New Community Member

I love the app and use it often.  I just wish my banking app was that easy.

Login to Me Too

MakeupAcademy
New Community Member

I love that the mobile app is fully functional. I can withdraw, pay, transfer, etc all on the app. Since I'm always on the go, this is very beneficial to my business.

Login to Me Too

New Community Member

My life is not beholden to needing to be at a computer anymore!  I cannot believe Paypal is on my phone, just a few finger flicks away.  It's easy to check payments, balance, and do more than I ever imagined was possible on a phone app.  Thanks Paypal Mobile!

Login to Me Too

mrstreakfree
New Community Member

I've been using PayPal since I was only 12 years old buying video games. Now I'm 20 years old and I have my own eBay business and I'm a PayPal Advantage customer!! I've always been extremely happy with PayPal and the way they conduct business. Safe and Secure way to buy and purchase goodies and products online!! I love you PayPal!!!

Mr. Streak Free

Travis

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.