Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

shiloweaver
Contributor
Contributor

paypal has been a very simple, quick and reliable way for me to complete my online transaction, very satisfied!

Login to Me Too

gloryBdesign
New Community Member

The PayPal Mobile app on my Android phone is a LIFESAVER!  I'm a seller of vintage furniture and home decor, so I'm always out scouting flea markets and antique shops for new items for my Etsy store.  Being able to access my account while I'm on the go gives me the freedom to stay on top of payments and purchases while doing what I love most - finding fabulous vintage treasures!

Login to Me Too

fredandwilma

Love the convenience with Paypal mobile!

Login to Me Too

asuffridge
New Community Member

The PayPal mobile app brings your money to you! The app is easy to navigate and utilize for all of your payment needs. I no longer have to sit around and wait for payments as I am automatically notified when my customers pay for their purchases! In a business, there is almost nothing better than to have the ability to keep track of all of my payments no matter where I am! My bank account isn't open 24 hours a day, but my PayPal account is! Thank you PayPal for your splendid service!

Amanda

Login to Me Too

thecoolmommy

I love the mobile application.  Having access to my account at all times is a must!  I use my Paypal account almost like my bank account, merging the debit card to my bank account to get the points back each month when paying all my bills, buying groceries etc.  With as much activity as I have, being able to see it in real time from my phone is very helpful!

Login to Me Too

molloype

Convenience to the max!  Love the simplified mobile pin feature and split bill.   Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

robbymorton
New Community Member

I like the app. Everything works like a charm except one thing. When a client sent me a money request, I couldn't find a way to pay it with the app. I had to log in to the main site.

Login to Me Too

Plusmom3

I sometimes have problems using it to view my balance; I have to log out and back in several times.  We have Verizon so I wonder if it's the server versus PP.  Otherwise, it's a great service that I use daily as I check my auctions on my phone or at the kid's practices.  I just used it to send funds to a pawn shop for a trumpet since they don't accept credit or debit cards~ the store owner is going to hang a sign saying "we accept Paypal" in the store because of my transactionSmiley Wink

Login to Me Too

breakslikeglass
New Community Member
I'd say I'm pretty Internet savvy, as I rarely make in-person purchases and shop almost exclusively online, BUT I couldn't complete my transaction on the mobile app and I was seriously going postal! I was attempting to make a purchase that was rather important and NEEDED it to process ASAP. not only could I not change the source of funds, but it simply told me the payment couldn't go through and to try later or contact the seller. many terrible words spewed forth from my mouth as I retried the payment in futility for over am hour till my iPhone died. I hate the app.
Login to Me Too

slloyd
New Community Member

The PayPal mobile app makes it easy and convient to send money to my kid's paypal accounts.  Several times they have called needing money and I was able to transfer it in a few swipes on my Paypal Mobile app.  Nicely done.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.