Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

MPKuwait
New Community Member

I was so glad to see that Paypal had a mobile interface, because I am on the go a lot and don't always sit in front of the PC.. so having the application for my Galaxy was great! (Many companies only have applications for Iphone.. Thanks Paypal!

Login to Me Too

jasminepowers
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal app was easy to use and although initially, I thought it was only for sending money, I later realized that I can do most PayPal transactions with it. I check my balance here before I use my card.

Login to Me Too

Galaxy_Apparel
New Community Member

As noted by the other members, I have to also say that the mobile app is extremely convenient, when checking your Pay Pal balance.

Login to Me Too

Johnnies2000
New Community Member

The app is great and works fantastic on Droid2.  I have had some issues with Android tablets, but it is nice to have.  Could use a section that displays holds and panding transactions, but otherwise perfect.

Login to Me Too

venician1234
Contributor
Contributor

The app is useful, however when I try to filter my history by dates, I cannot see my history for the last month. It has never worked for me, please fix it. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

blazedd
New Community Member

I loved using the PayPal for Android App, but it wasn't without problems. While it was much easier than going to the browser version it created too many problems for my underpowered android.

Each time I started my phone Paypal would start without being told to and would take up a lot of ram while idle. Additionally (when I last tried it) it would not let you move the app to the SD card which means it took up a considerable amount of space on my phone's tiny internal storage.

What phone do I have: Cricket's Sanyo Zio. A good phone, but a weak android by mosts' standards.

Everything else about the app was stellar. I was really sad I had to uninstall it.

Login to Me Too

prileyosborne
New Community Member

Was that I do a lot of payments to vendors using my PayPal account and I was able to transfer funds to a vendor while on my way on vacation camping in an area with little to no cell service..  The funds hit my paypal account later than I had hoped but I was able to make the transfer with my phone on my drive to the mountains.. Otherwise, I would have been late on my payment to my vendor had I not been able to complete the transaction with my smart phone.  So everyone was happy thanks to the paypal mobile app!

Login to Me Too

Lass
New Community Member

Abosolutley love being able to check my account balance, or transfer money to my bank account via the mobile PayPal Ap.....thanks PayPal for making things easy for the small business owner/operator. 😄

Login to Me Too

mypomteddy
Contributor
Contributor

I love that I can check my balance on the go. I have my phone with me everywhere I go so as long as I have an internet connection, I can use my PayPal app without waiting to go home.

Login to Me Too

kseebadan

I use to think that the greatest app ever made was the Ebay App which now allows me to buy AND sell from my phone. But I was wrong, the paypal app, with it's new additions allows me to pay for my ebay items, send money to my kids who are in college all while floating at the pool at the Wynn in Las Vegas. Oh, I even paid for the trip using paypal 😉 .

Thanks Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.