Post feedback on the PayPal mobile app for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We’ll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here is my feedback on the mobile app:

When someone owes me money, I love that they can just bump it to me from their iPhone.

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Maguitainc
New Community Member
Love my app! I use it almost everyday to receive payments and to check on my son's expenses!
Login to Me Too

kikimarino36
New Community Member

I own an ebay store and also shop alot online.  When I am not home on my laptop, I am able to send payment from my paypal account to the seller! Cant live without it now!

Login to Me Too

TGrove
New Community Member
I personally love the app. It's fast and convenient. Maybe a barcode reader would be great.
Login to Me Too

Crono114

Application is great. I've not had any issues with it. Thanks PayPal team!

Login to Me Too

jcassitto

LOVE the Paypal Moblie App.  I get to see all of my balance history and I can send or request money with ease.  These are all the tasks that I need to do on-the-go, which makes this a very useful app. 

Login to Me Too

AngelTouchEss

It is very helpful. Anytime & anywhere I am I always use it. I LOVE IT!Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

itsphamtastic
New Community Member

Great app.  Very fun and easy to use, a very convinent use for daily transactions.  

Login to Me Too

rebelsher
New Community Member
I use the Paypal Mobile App on my blackberry to check my funds or make sure a customer has paid. My business is digital, I need to make sure payment has been made before sending the digital item to my customer. The App is easy to use and great to have when I'm not home and using the computer. I'm glad I downloaded it. I recommended for anyone doing business with Paypal.
Login to Me Too

rich3344
Contributor
Contributor

I use the paypal app for the iphone4, so far its great.  The pin feature makes it much easier to use than entering in the full password, I like how you can access many of the features of the website via the application transfering funds, sending money out all work easily with the application.  However one thing i would like to see changed is the ability to use the application in landscape mode this is just an asthetic prefrence, as it helps me see more of the screen.

Login to Me Too

jayhawkluke

Love the app and it is nice to check my PayPal on my phone.  I enjoy the notifications when I get paid.  Would it be possible to get a hardware attachment so that I could swipe credit card payments on my iphone and have it deposited in my account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.