Post feedback on the PayPal mobile app for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We’ll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here is my feedback on the mobile app:

When someone owes me money, I love that they can just bump it to me from their iPhone.

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Shereew
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't found a way to send money to my student accounts or check how much money they have on the mobile app. That's really important to me since I have a college and H.S. student who sometimes spring things on me when I'm out and about. There may be a way. I just haven't found it.

Login to Me Too

BriceH

I love the Paypal App, it is the one I use most and it is very useful/efficient in helping me with my transactions. It's improved a lot and offers most paypal functions I need though  I wish I could invoice from it too.

Great app!

Login to Me Too

ctsr1

So i love the app on my android but there are a few changes i would like to see, a customer history feature implemented would be awesome also the ability to see and send money to request would be great.

i love the fast login by pin and i love the ease of use, i use this to keep track of orders and make payments for all my flashlight orders

Login to Me Too

Tammymom7

The app is so conveinient, I luv it and it makes things so fast and easy! Thanks Paypal

Login to Me Too

satrntgr
New Community Member

I love my mobile app!!! I'm able to shop when I'm anyway and pay quickly, too!! Paypal has always been my main online money app, and now I get to travel with it!!  Great job Paypal!!

Login to Me Too

PRican1234

I love the paypal mobile app! Easy to use and very convenient!

Login to Me Too

4everfilms
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Very HappyI love how when i want to login to my mobile app, i only have to type my 4 digit pin number and that is it.  I don't even have to push enter.  It is so convenient compared to let's say my wells fargo app which makes me type in my user id and password! its super quick and easy to check balances and make a payment for a purchase. LUV IT!

Login to Me Too

Spa-llywood

Money and more on the go! This app does everything I need it to do.

Love it,  saves so much time.

Login to Me Too

Chetay
New Community Member

I love the paypal mobile app on my iphone.  It so convenient to use.  I just click on the app, type in a 4 digit pin that I set up and everything is right there in front of me.  I can do pretty much everything using this app as I would using the paypal website.  It's by far my most used app on my phone!  Now if I could just print shipping labels from my phone, I'd be all set!!  I would even consider selling my laptop!!  Woman Very Happy

Login to Me Too

sammz111

I love my paypal iphone app!

My number 1 favorite thing that I love is that it sends a push notification when you receive a payment, it also informs you of when you have made a online payment through the app.

Perfect!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.