upon checkout getting an error on website

BAcaz_001
New Community Member

Upon checkout, clients are getting the following error message (Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later) at the website: fuchschurchsupply.com. The site is built on Prestashop and the Paypal checkout module appears to be working properly. I have checked the API credentials and actually removed the old credentials and created new credentials and input them into the Prestashop paypal module. All update appears to be successful. Not sure what is going on here?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @BAcaz_001,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I have tried to process a test payment via your website and could able to process the payment flow via PayPal without any issues.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 10.41.00 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 10.43.59 AM.png

I would suggest to please process a test payment via card which is not linked to your PayPal account. Since, merchant can't process self payments.

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.