"Error - ID:-1 Application not authorized" + "Service unavailable"

Mojo2019
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, we have this error shown in our native apps ("Error - ID:-1 Application not authorized" in Android and "Service unavailable" iOS, see screenshots) since months, whenever users try to finalise a purchase. We have investigated on online forums and contacting PayPal technical support, without success. We also researched BrainTree SDK and any other PayPal solution but no one offers a native solution for mobile user-to-user transactions.

These apps use PayPal Adaptive Payments since 2015 on a multi-sided platform (website + native apps) to allow users send money to other users with their PayPal account email. Now mobile users cannot finalise payment anymore because of the errors.

In PayPal.com > My Profile > My selling tools > NVP/SOAD API integration I do see an API signature, it's the one we requested back in 2015 to implement adaptive payments on both web-side and native-side, but it's not the same our developers see in the 2015 code of our native apps (key APP-59C55318YH3******). 

Do you know what this could depend? On web-side things work perfectly as we transact each day.

Thank you
Best,
Riccardo

screenshots:
Android errorAndroid erroriOS erroriOS error
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.