its shown a error messege that "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal....."

Pratik5323
New Community Member

Hello,
I have created my shopify store. I choose Paypal express checkout method to collect the payment from my customers. I have choose paypal express checkout method for payment from domestic region and outside region of domestic like USA and etc.
But currently when customers try to payment with paypal, its shown a error messege that "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method."
My all settings for using paypal with my shopify store is correct and I have my varified paypal bussiness account to collect payments from my customers.
I had also called the customer care support on given number <removed>, But I haven't got any proper solution about this issue.
So, I kindly request you to solve my this problem about payment method with paypal express checkout. Because of this problem I am facing so many issues.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.