help me get my account verified i don't remember what i wrote in the address

givemebackmyacc
Contributor
Contributor
this is follow up to this topic https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/quot-Sorry-we-couldn-t-confirm-it-s-you-quot-problem/... i have got to spoke to agent after spending soo much money and time luckly i have found way to have free call for 45min+ it seems that verification need the exact same text i given on my address but it's in arabic and english most of people won't know how to write it but i am here to get in contact with developer saying "make new account" is unprofessional i want my paypal to have my main email and everything (i don't want inactive paypal account with this one) and i quote no one can understand developer better then developer it's very poor way and very unprofessional way to confirm that it is me who own the paypal account i want other verification which may ask for following things that i can provide! and that they all written and no one else other then me have for example my nationale card identity number picture email access and the past password i remember even the new password part of them no bigger proof that the account is mine other then my own picture and Me contact me at my email:aymanlahrifa hotmail com will check on this forum with this account for while first time i join i thought only me can access it and i won't be locked out like this this latest changes make no sense and i don't think it protect me at all please help me access my account if you make big changes like that at least make note on it 🙂 will be happy to get help from someone who can actually confirm it's mine . ty for reading all of this i am little salty cause of this things i am experiencing 🙂 hope all fix i have some fate left on paypal would be shame if problems like this happen let people access their account without being too much stricted if you have to be stricted please notify or send to email most of paypal account info "address" or tell your users they must remember the same one :)hope all have great day please fix this
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.