help me get my account verified i don't remember what i wrote in the address

givemebackmyacc
Contributor
Contributor
this is follow up to this topic https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/quot-Sorry-we-couldn-t-confirm-it-s-you-quot-problem/...

i have got to spoke to agent after spending soo much money and time luckly i have found way to have free call for 45min+ it seems that verification need the exact same text i given on my address but it's in arabic and english most of people won't know how to write it but i am here to get in contact with developersaying "make new account is unprofessional

i want my paypal to have my main email and everything (i don't want inactive paypal account with this one)and i quote

no one can understand developer better then developerit's very poor way and very unprofessional way to confirm that it is me who own the paypal account

i want other verification which may ask for following things that i can provide! and that they all written and no one else

other then me have

for example my nationale card identity number picture email access and the past password i remember even the new password part of them

no bigger proof that the account is mine other then my own picture and Me

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.