Why is this so hard to find?

Tiger1959
New Community Member

We used to go into branches with my father and grandfather and find a bank who would bend over backwards to do everything we needed... Not anymore. Most of the time you have someone from a foreign land that never grew up or understands the american business marketplace and MAYBE gets to do one thing... So they have NO IDEA about what a long standing business might need... Paypal doesn't seem to be any different. 

I have a company that is 25 years old and has grown to have a lot of financial account needs. I have used paypal personally and for business and have an account for each. I have a credit account tied to some business activity as well. We have a good standing with Dunn & Bradstreet For our corporation credit report. And would like to deepen our relationship with PAYpal. If that is Possible but, you do not have a someone that can help us set up all our needs. I can not believe that I am the only corporation you are losing an opportunity to do business with It is short sighted of your corporation to not see the opportunity you are losing. I need to offer financing to my clients... Your financing has some very attractive features. for small amount financing. We have merchant accounts in all four of our divisions that could be going thruogh Paypal. I teach about 3 to 5,000 students a year, their reservations, attendance and material purchases could all be going through you but I do not understand your API system. I know of 30 other (10 to 20 person size) companies that would switch over to a company that could be one company that takes care of All their needs..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.