Website Payment Integration

bowensby
Contributor
Contributor

I am working on integrating paypal checkout for a non-profit organization.  I have developed a very simple cart for them and they will be selling physical goods.  The original idea was to let paypal handle the payment process and then after finding out everything was completed I would create an order representing what was purchased.  The people running the show for the non-profit organization would then use the order information to know what to ship out.  The documentation and examples around express checkout seem to deal with situations where nothing happens on the business website after a purchase was completed.   Can someone give a suggestion on the best way to proceed?  My thought is to tell the OnAuthorize to call back to my site and execute the payment on the server so that I can use server side code to make sure both the payment execution and order creation are successful.  I appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you,

Brandon

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

If you are using Express Checkout Js4 you can use the payment confirmation method. This method would bring the buyer back to your website to complete the purchase.

Below is the interactive demo for the payment confirmation method:

Interactive Demo

Thank you,

Jennifer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.