Lonien
Contributor
same problem.

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Options
technolaser
Contributor

@MTS_Tiffany 

If the problem everyone is having is that they cannot log in, why suggest the solution that they log in to get the call center number?

Options
joobles
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me now.

I still can’t log in after six live chats and many phone calls.

Not happy

Options
Abel0101
New Community Member
Is there any solution to this problem yet.other than calling a US number??I can't log in to my account for hours now.yet I need the cash urgently

Options
OscarBBussines
Contributor

Im getting same problem! And they didn't even have the *beep* email to contact for help! Im a business man, and people waiting. PAYPAL is doesn't care about me and my business

Options
nguyenkt08
Contributor

I have the same problem today, after trying many times my account has been disabled (But then is has been recover by ID verification.) so don't try too much.

I did not call the hotline, like many of you, I'm not in the US so a phone call will cost a lot of money. I'm looking for a method to fix this via email or phone first.

Annotation 2019-12-16 132628.jpg

Does anyone get a solution?

Options
A lie.. i have called everyday. Its like speaking to wall. They say they cant override the system

Options
tinzafra0706
Contributor
hey im having the same problem, is yours fixed? If yes, how? couldn't talk to anyone from Paypal due to corona virus **bleep**

Options
Hi I'm having problems with this message today but cant call the number because it's out of office hours. I'm quite concerned because I am yet to find a response which is either reassuring or has a happy ending. Any advice would be appreciated. I have had the account for over 3 years, everything is verified, I've not tried to pay for anything unexpected, and they have all my numbers, cards, emails and funding sources correct. Help!

Options
tinzafra0706
Contributor
Hey mate, did your issue get fixed? if yes, how? can't call paypal because they are closes 😭 i have $500 on my acct 😭

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.