cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Options
AMysteriousMan
Contributor

I had 2 factor authentication on mine as well! I would strongly recomend calling them and asking them to do theings on their end. I was told to upload proof-of-name documents, which I did, to which they just suspended my account and are holding my money for 180 days, even though I did what they asked. 

I am not joking when I say I was not able to pay rent because of this, had to move out, and thus lost my job. Paypal are usless; never taking a wider context into account.

Options
XavTheCave
I had the same problem... I live in Canada so the service is free and pretty much user friendly. So I called paypal calling support and it was an uncooperative woman... She told me five time that it was suposly a bug in the server and I had to wait 48 hours. Finally, I waited 4-5 days, like it said in the phone number verification. When it worked I changed the phone number for mine and we're back to the start, we're couldn't confirm it you. So now, I have to wait 4-5 days before buying..............

Options
Cracinky
Contributor
How can i fix this!?

Options
AnardoOMG
New Community Member

I keep getting that error too... even though the account is mine and it has my phone number and ip !

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.