We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

silouette
New Community Member

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Why am i getting this message when i click on  manage api credentials as im trying to set up the put it on laybuy api on my shopify site. 

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

Artolix

Well Mods, the help line WOULD be helpful IF SOMEONE ANSWERED.

Login to Me Too

dtango2010
Contributor
Contributor

There is no option to contact Help Center!

While call to support number "Due to COVID 19 we are understaffed... you may send us a message..."

But to send a message, I should login in into the system, that I cant !

I'm in the loop now 😞

Login to Me Too

Charl_sss
Contributor
Contributor
What if you cant open it and you cant do phone calls, can you just email the person?
Login to Me Too

JoannaMarie
New Community Member

HEY! PAYPAL!!!! FIX MY PROBLEM!!! IT'S MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Lonien
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem
Login to Me Too

Ahansome

I have 5 linked accounts with Paypal, and I'm getting the same issue on my phone and desktop. 

Login to Me Too

SoneliMarandi
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem!!! Please solve this issue. PayPal
Login to Me Too

Mfolk0
Contributor
Contributor
Having this issue also. Why is it that it seems so common recently, yet there is no fix or even explanation as to why this is happening? I can’t use my PayPal balance or any of my cards or Bank accounts I’ve associated through PayPal(despite them all being 100% fine) . I can’t withdraw money without the verification prompt popping up either. My account is in perfect standing and all my Info. Verified. I’ve received no emails or notifications of any limitations whatsoever
Login to Me Too

Lonien
Contributor
Contributor
same problem. PayPal does not let you use your available balance.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220923E
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this issue too. It asks if I want a text sent to verify my identity and I say yes, but it doesn't send a text and says we cant verify it's you. I get it, it's a security thing but it is so annoying when you are trying to make a legit purchase.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.