We did not receive auto recurring payment notification

Mongoose01
New Community Member

Hi There,

We have an auto recurring option for our subscribers and for some reason, few of our subscribers who have renewed through this option, we did not receive the renewal notification that we normally do from Paypal.  Here is an image from the most recent case that we have.  

The last email notification received was for 2015, when in fact she has made a renewal in 2016.  We checked in our Paypal account and true enough there was a payment made on 8 Sept 2016 for the renewal.

<snip>

<snip>

This is not the first time we face this, there were few other similar cases, and since we didn't receive any notificaiton, we stopped their subscriptions and will only know when our subscribers wrote or call in to tell us that they have not received their magazines.

Please assist us and look into this technical issue and hope we can resolve this soonest possible.

Best regards,

Radiah Rahmat

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, 

I snipped the images as there was some details in there that shouldnt be shared publically.

Anyway, I'll dig into the logs on our side for the notifications, can you double check the SPAM and other folders on your mailbox, also can you tell me if its all notifications or just random/intermittant transactions that you are not getting the email notification for?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Hi again,

So I checked the logs recently for several payments and recurring cancellations that where on the account for the past few days and can see that emails where sent to the primary email address on the account and received correctly. 

Unfortunately the specific example you mentioned is a bit old (from Sept) so I cant pull logs for that, however if you have a newer example I can dig into it on my side to see what the issue was. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.