Using Paypal on Pixieset

Corneann
Contributor
Contributor

I've set up all my API details on pixieset confirmed etc. but if I want to place an order and select PayPal i get this error

An error has occurred while processing your payment. Contact your photographer for assistance.

so I'm guessing it's not completely setup? please help

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

LawSmith
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue any update or solution?

Login to Me Too

DRome
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't seem as if anyone has resolved this. I've searched the community site and have found no answers specific to Pixieset, which is truly frustrating.

Login to Me Too

jspezza
Contributor
Contributor

Having this problem today. I tested the payment system 5 days ago and it was fine. Today however, when I have 150 graduates ready to buy photos starting in a few hours, I get this error!!!

Unbelievable! Can someone come to the rescue....????

Login to Me Too

DRome
Contributor
Contributor
I actually found a “fix”, I disconnected PayPal then went through the process to reconnect. That fixed the issue.
Login to Me Too

jspezza
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, can I ask, was it immediate or did you have to wait like 24hrs for it to connect?

Login to Me Too

DRome
Contributor
Contributor
It was immediate
Login to Me Too

jspezza
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I tried that, Pixieset says the API is invalid, checked it and it's correct in Paypal. I even disconnected it in Paypal, generated a new one and still Pixieset is saying that the API is invalid. On support with Pixieset, they are at a lost also

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.