The X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID header contains an invalid value

viral_123

i m using Adaptive payment now in sanbox its working fine but in live it's showing below error

Array
(
    [responseEnvelope] => Array
        (
            [timestamp] => 2018-02-06T22:45:46.201-08:00
            [ack] => Failure
            [correlationId] => aaa08e632988f
            [build] => 42045853
        )

[error] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [errorId] => 560022
                    [domain] => PLATFORM
                    [subdomain] => Application
                    [severity] => Error
                    [category] => Application
                    [message] => The X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID header contains an invalid value
                    [parameter] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID
                        )

)

)

)
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, I see in the logs that you are sending the request to Live but you are using the Sandbox APP-ID:

X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID=APP-80W284485P519543T

Replace the App-ID with your live App-ID as the APP-80W284485P519543T is the standard one for tests in Sandbox and will not work in live. Let me know.

Login to Me Too

BenHitchens
Contributor
Contributor
I was advised last week to focus some development on Adaptive / Parallel Payments as I was turned down for the Mass Payment API. Sandbox worked fine, but I now need to Create the NVP/SOAP App ID, but can not find anywhere to do this!    I'm getting the same error message as described, where can I create the App as the only option I can see is "Manage NVP/SOAP API apps", which takes me to a screen with the message: "This portal will be permanently unavailable as of December 1, 2017. See the MTS Community page for more information."
Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Adaptive, NVP/SOAP App, has been deprecated since Dec 1st 2017 and unless you created already an App before the cut off date is not possible anymore to submit an App request.

The alternative will be Marketplaces API, not yet fully released and available, but they are hoping to have it available very soon. You can register your interest here in the meanwhile

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.