Shopify Payments not Pushing Through

KarVilDim
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I own a shopify store and I usually receive the Paypal Payment notification right after an order is placed through the Paypal Express checkout (customers pay with a VISA/Mastercard Credit Card). Today, I received a few orders from 9:00-10:00 AM (GMT+8), but I have not received the Paypal notification emails, and the payments are not reflecting on my Paypal summary/account. It's now been around 2 hours since the first order, and the payments are still not pushing through. Is there something wrong?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

cindyhaley
New Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue, mine has been for the last two orders. I am not sure what is going on. I spoke with shopify and they show success on their end however it isn't reflected in our paypal balance. 

Login to Me Too

camilcd
New Community Member
I am having the same problem! Most of the payments I got from Shopify were not reflecting on my Paypal. This is the first time it happened to me since I open my shop.
Login to Me Too

Carlapaper
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing happening to me! I’ve contacted Shopify and all seems fine their end...now waiting for Paypal to reply. Unfortunately they aren’t instant like Shopify customer support!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.