Send Moneyfrom paypal to other bank account

Alley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

I want to impliment funcyionality to send money from paypal to other bank account automatically using api, if we have bank account details.

If I have paypal account details then I will send money to paypal.

Please provide solutions for the above quieries.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Ciaran

Sending Money to other PayPal accounts can be done via the Payouts API, however direct to other bank accounts cannot be done through PayPal. You would need the money to get to a PayPal account at which point the receiver can withdraw to their choosen bank account. 

Login to Me Too

Alley1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response, but i've already used the payout API for paypal to paypal transactions. While sending money its asking me to login with the credentials, this i wants to be skipped.

Is there any provision to allow 'send money' by using any API key so that i won't need to login with the paypal account.

Thank You

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Payouts doesnt have a login flow, its purely and implicit API call that moves money from the API caller account to a receivers account.

If you want to move money from other peoples account you need to get their permission before you can do that. In the case of Payouts/MassPay they would need to grant you API permission to do it for them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.