Rest APi - start Agreement and fee recurring

DaniWol
Contributor
Contributor

Rest API

Buongiorno, lavoro per un azienda di servizi. La nostra necessità è di far pagare un canone (ricorrente) più attivazione (una tantum) ai nuovi clienti.
Il canone dovrà partire dopo l'intervento di un tecnico, mentre l'attivazione verrà pagata subito, quindi canone e attivazione avranno una data di start diversa.

Volevo sapere se:

1) E' possibile far partire un Agreement in seguito ad un installazione del servizio ?

2) Avendo svariati servizi e aggregabili, non è possibile prevedere tutti i Plan. E' necessario creare ogni volta un plan e cancellarlo o si può creare
direttamente un Agreement ?

3) In caso di variazione di un servizio, possiamo modificare noi l'Agreement attivo del cliente (es. variazione prezzo Netflix) o bisogna farlo fare al cliente con una pagina di sospensione del Agreement e attivazione del nuovo Agreement?

------------------------------------

Good morning, I work for a service company. Our need is to charge a fee (recurring) and activation (una tantum) to new customers.
The fee must start after the intervention of a technician, while the activation will be paid immediately, so the fee and activation will have a different start date.

I'd like to know if:

1) Is it possible to start an Agreement following an intervention of a technician?

2) Having various services that can be aggregated, it is not possible to foresee all the Plans. Is it necessary to create a plan every time and delete it or create it
directly an agreement?

3) In case of change of a service, can we modify the customer's active agreement (eg Netflix price variation) or do we have to do it with a page of suspension of the Agreement and activation of the new Agreement?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DaniWol
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.