Recurring payments but with first year free? Express check please help!
We have just launched a site for a client and they are letting their old site members have a year free subscription with payments as usual after 12 months (billed yearly). We build site to apply a discount code for 1st year but it won't work with 100% off? 99% works fine only applying it to first year but we can't get it to work free? Also 12 month trial period which we thought would work as a work around also isnt working?
Please please any ideas? Would be hugely grateful.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- Trying to connect sandbox credentials in Magento 2.0 returns "Something went wrong." in Sandbox Environment
- PayPal recurring payments doesn't show balance option in REST APIs
- How to prevent paypal from forcing a fixed currency type at checkout on Wordpress site in PayPal Payments Standard
- The token passed in was not found in the system in REST APIs