Problems with Paypal and Magento 2 (Migrated from magento 1 with paypal working)

LeoNun
New Community Member

I'm having some problems with Paypal express in magento 2, I've migrated from magento 1, and now all is working, expect for paypal express. I've debug paypal express and I get what I will post, for what I see the problem is maybe because o the prodcut prices are with tax included. I've already acomplished to have the price without tax in checkout, but he always get the price with tax, what can I do? I've already disabled "Transfer cart line items".

The log is:

'AMT' => '16.70', 'CURRENCYCODE' => 'EUR', 'INVNUM' => '1000012787', 'SHIPPINGAMT' => '3.75', 'ITEMAMT' => '12.95', 'TAXAMT' => '2.42', 'BUSINESS' => 'rtr', 'NOTETEXT' => NULL, 'EMAIL' => 'email', 'FIRSTNAME' => 'ertr', 'LASTNAME' => 'trt', 'MIDDLENAME' => NULL, 'SALUTATION' => NULL, 'SUFFIX' => NULL, 'COUNTRYCODE' => 'PT', 'STATE' => 'PR', 'CITY' => 'rt', 'STREET' => 'tr', 'ZIP' => '2335', 'PHONENUM' => 'rtrtrt', 'SHIPTOCOUNTRYCODE' => 'PT', 'SHIPTOSTATE' => 'PR', 'SHIPTOCITY' => 'rt', 'SHIPTOSTREET' => 'tr', 'SHIPTOZIP' => '2335', 'SHIPTOPHONENUM' => 'rtrtrt', 'SHIPTOSTREET2' => 'trt', 'STREET2' => 'trt', 'SHIPTONAME' => 'ertr trt', 'ADDROVERRIDE' => 1, 'METHOD' => 'SetExpressCheckout', 'VERSION' => '72.0', 'USER' => '****', 'PWD' => '****', 'SIGNATURE' => '****', 'BUTTONSOURCE' => 'Magento_Cart_Community', 'TIMESTAMP' => '2019-09-03T11:20:28Z', 'CORRELATIONID' => '403c3d4df0570', 'ACK' => 'Failure', 'VERSION' => '72.0', 'BUILD' => '53481737', 'L_ERRORCODE0' => '10413', 'L_SHORTMESSAGE0' => 'Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.', 'L_LONGMESSAGE0' => 'The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.', 'L_SEVERITYCODE0' => 'Error',

Can anyone help me?

Best regards, Leonel <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.