Preapproval page / flow doesen't display correctly

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

We had a very similar issue at the beginning of august resolved around August 22. 
Unfortunately it seems back now.

The preapproval page flow doesn't show up correctly, the page / flow is malformed, stretched or partially hidden under the left column. No preapproval confirmation button at all, impossible to complete any preapprovals.
It is totally blocking, please check this asap.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Dev Team can check this support ticket for further details, thumbs and explanations:
180904-000230

Login to Me Too

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

The issue is affecting both the preapproval page and the chained payment page. Below a screenshot of what errors we see in the console on the preapproval page, they are very similar to what we can see on the chained payment page. Seems you miss some css / javascript in some distribution of the adaptive payment forms / pages (this is happening in Italy since yesterday sept 4th but happened in a very similar way in august). This issue is completely blocking for us and all of our customers that are no more able to complete any order.

pyp-share.jpg

Login to Me Too

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

This issue - verified in Italy - was resolved by Paypal on September 6th.
It seems was a css issue, the fix reference is internally stored on this support ticket: 180904-000230 and this previous but similar ticket: 180817-000081
Hope this helps in the future if it would ever occur again.

Cheers, Fil.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.