Paypal pro documentation location

HawaiiWes
Contributor
Contributor

I'm really having a hard time locating the "PayPal Pro" documentation for NVP.
If anyone has a direct link to the documentation for this specific type account, I would appreciate it.
I can find everything else named similarly "PayFlow Pro" (which is not the same apparently), etc.

I've integrated with at least 25 other API's and I'd rate the documentation for PayPal at almost a ZERO out of 10.
Thanks,
Wes

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @HawaiiWes,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

PayPal Payments Pro : PayPal Payments Pro allows you to accept payments with a completely customizable solution. This integration method leverages the PayPal Payflow Gatewayto transmit payments to your PayPal Internet Merchant Account; it also gives the merchant the flexibility to change payment processors without having to reconstruct their technical integration. When using PayPal Payments Pro using Payflow Gateway integration, merchants can use the Transparent Redirect feature to help manage PCI compliance.

Guide link - https://developer.paypal.com/api/nvp-soap/paypal-payments-pro/ 

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.