Paypal no longer processing delivery costs

krakenCorals
New Community Member

Since september 14th the deadline for PSD2 compliance my paypal / magento 2 integration has failed to take any money from customers for delivery costs

Magento 2 sends the correct information to Paypal lets say

'AMT' => '23.44',
'ITEMAMT' => '14.99',
'SHIPPINGAMT' => '5.45',
'HANDLINGAMT' => '0.00',
'TAXAMT' => '3.00',

The total is £23.44

The paypal screen comes up showing £23.44 and the user logs in and submits payment, paypal returns to the magento screen which is then shown as confirmed

However the amount of money deducted from the customer is only the £17.99 the amount for shipping is returned as 0, the amount in my bank account is £17.99 and the amount shown in magento 2 is £17.99 with a delivery method <null>

'SHIPPINGAMT' => '0.00',
'ITEMAMT' => '14.99',
'TAXAMT' => '3.00',

This has only started on the 14th, purchased on the 13th and before showed the correct details, and all purchases after then showed no delivery method, this does not affect other payment methods available such as stripe, and no changes or updates have been made to the website since the 10th

Has anyone else experienced this? I have had to disable paypal payment method for the moment.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.