Paypal Express Chekout Integeration with Shopify giving error "Session Timed Out"

happyisrar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have integrated the Paypal Express checkout with my Shopify store and I am now checking if Paypal is working well for payments (for Paypal accounts and credit cards).

Every time, everything seems to work fine, until the very last step where it tells me that the session expired and I need to connect again.

I've tried 3 different browsers, with 2 credit cards, and my Paypal account seems to be well configured.

Any help would be appreciated, as I have no idea where the problem is coming from...

Thanks

error.JPG

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

adbhat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, The are several workarounds available to bypass this limitation, One being creating separate Shopify stores for Domestic and Cross-Border Customers.

for instance, you can have a Shopify store with INR as currency for Domestic customers and another store with USD for non-Domestic Customers.

Please contact Shopify for more information on accepting payments with multiple currencies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.