PayPal Adaptive Chained Payment Stuck at Processing

mattwhetton
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've got a problem with a delayed chained payment payout. I've received the chained payment, and am trying to payout to the secondary receiver. Everything seemed fine, but right now if I call PaymentDetails it reports the transaction as "PROCESSING", but its been stuck that way for weeks.

If I try calling ExecutePay again, it just says "payKey AP-###### has already been used to make a payment".

How do I get this payment completed?

Thanks

Matt

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Andre

Hi, can you send me a private message with the AP-XXXXXXXXX key? I will check as probably the payment can't be execute for  the other receiver.

Login to Me Too

mattwhetton
Contributor
Contributor

I cant see any way on here to send a private message, but here's the key anyway: AP-3E614409S5022422Y

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, from this example I can't browse the logs as it is from mid February. Did it happens other times? If yes do you have the most recent example so I will try to check the logs. It looks like there was an error in processing the first payment.

Login to Me Too

mattwhetton
Contributor
Contributor

No just this one, but its still not paid out so I don't really understand whats going to happen with the transaction. 

The secondary receiver account was initially not verified, so I got the account holder to verify it but its still stuck like this. Do I just have to make a separate payout to this person now?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, in this case I would suggest to create a separate payout as you mentioned as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.