PayPal API to withdraw funds from PayPal to Bank account (Transfer fund from PayPal to Bank account)

anish_nair
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Please note: This is a generic question and not something specific to only Indian PayPal  accounts. Looking for an API that does this.

I am looking for an API (preferably NVP API) which allows to transfer money to Bank account, which is ultimately withdrawing money from PayPal to Bank account.

Please direct me to the documentation if there exists an API for the same.

I am aware of the fact, that for Indian Business PayPal accounts, the auto-withdraw feature is enabled and the withdrawals are done automatically everyday.
I am a developer and few of our PayPal clients are looking for such a feature. One of them is from Israel.

P.S. This is a generic question and not something specific to only Indian PayPal accounts. This is not a country specific PayPal query.
Looking for an API that does this.

Please help me with this.

Awaiting a reply soon.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

anish_nair
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone reply to this please?

It's a bit urgent!!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @anish_nair,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Unfortunately, there is no such API call currently available to transfer/withdraw funds from PayPal to Bank account/cards.

I request to please use auto - withdrawal feature to transfer funds. 

Please contact our Business support department and ask to have Auto-Sweep enabled. A Business Support representative will walk you through setting up this feature on your clients account.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.