Pay feature of Adaptive Payments

tb_49
Contributor
Contributor
Hey all. Adaptive payments is deprecated. But previous API credentials are still acceptable. My app uses NVP. I wrote the code years ago. The sandbox was all I had used. I recently went live. I was successful in doing a refund, but also need to figure out why my PAY request for a token to forward to customers is stating the API header credentials are incorrect. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @tb_49 

Unfortunately, Adaptive Payments is not only deprecated but also sunsetting at this time. This means that partners and merchants using adaptive payments won't be able to transact through the product.

We would recommend switching over to our PayPal Commerce Platform for Marketplaces. You can see that product here.

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

tb_49
Contributor
Contributor
This is correct. I am still able to do refunds as of now. I have a workload in place to do "exchanges" and create a PAY token for additional charges. The IPN return does everything right in the sandbox as of the last time I checked it. IN LIVE mode though something is wrong. Says the credentials are incorrect yet not when using this path for refunds. I'm trying to think through how to use a new path to do this but don't see it as clean and consumer awareness correct. I haven't ran the PAY in the sandbox in a very long time for it was working. Takes so much to set up a fake transaction. I just recently went LIVE.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.