No token passed

dudskie40
Contributor
Contributor

We have this website https://thetahealing.net.au/catalog/64 and upon clicking button Express Checkout, we have this error "No token passed". I remember it worked yesterday but just today this error is showing.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dudskie40
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I solved now this issue. Paypal requirements is PHP 5.3 and mine is PHP 5.2 due to PCI upgrades.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-version-of-php-is-required-to-use-the-paypal-sdk-fo...

I contacted my host to upgrade my PHP version to 5.3 but they can only offer 5.5 to latest ones. In my thinking it is best to used 5.3 because the PHP codes that I have written supports only to PHP 5.2 and to avoid errors problem.

After upgrading to PHP 5.5, Paypal Express Checkout works. But expect errors on screen to display and you should fix those deprecated errors.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

garym2
Contributor
Contributor

looking for this solution, we have the same problem, lets share the answer to the problem,

Login to Me Too

dudskie40
Contributor
Contributor

Very weird it was working before. Can someone in Paypal tell us that it has something to do to their end?

Login to Me Too

garym2
Contributor
Contributor

good luck trying  to sort this out, as of a yet after three days nobody at pay pal has sorted this for us, a disgrace really

Login to Me Too

dudskie40
Contributor
Contributor

Let me know also if you have solution on this. Thanks in advanced. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

dudskie40
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I solved now this issue. Paypal requirements is PHP 5.3 and mine is PHP 5.2 due to PCI upgrades.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-version-of-php-is-required-to-use-the-paypal-sdk-fo...

I contacted my host to upgrade my PHP version to 5.3 but they can only offer 5.5 to latest ones. In my thinking it is best to used 5.3 because the PHP codes that I have written supports only to PHP 5.2 and to avoid errors problem.

After upgrading to PHP 5.5, Paypal Express Checkout works. But expect errors on screen to display and you should fix those deprecated errors.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

garym2
Contributor
Contributor

i was so pleased to see your response and that a solution was resolved for you.

i tried this and no joy on my server.

very unhappy that pay pal mystr have made chnages but deny its their fault.

i can t get resolvemen by communciating with them, and tried to speak by chat on friday but you needed a degree to understand how to do this 

very unhappy with payal, never easy to reolve a problem with pay pal, loads of staff but ....

Login to Me Too

dudskie40
Contributor
Contributor

Did you check your server if these two Perl modules are installed?

Crypt::SSLeay
Net::SSL

And make sure TLS 1.2 is implemented / HTTP 1.1 

Certificate is properly installed.

Login to Me Too

garym2
Contributor
Contributor

my server Siteground do not want to be so forthcoming and check the information with regard to this information.

i have the Crypt ssl but I believe via Sellerdeck it needs to be 0.72 version

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.