Need to find the PDT token !!

msarno
New Community Member

I'm trying to sync my Paypal to Kartra which is asking my DPT Token. Where can I find it??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @msarno 

I'd love to help with this! 

You can find the PDT Token by logging into your PayPal account > On the top right go to "Account Settings" in the dropdown > Click on Website Payments > Select "Update" next to "Website Payment Preferences". 

From there, you'll see PDT and Auto Return. You'll need to enable "Auto Return" if it isn't already enabled and provide a URL from Kartra that you want customers to be directed to after payment. Then, you'll need to enable PDT. Once PDT is enabled, you'll see the token!

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

CarolynChoate
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem and no token is appearing even though PDT is turned on. Every support document I find says it should be listed right there when I go back in but it's not and I've tried different browsers and different ways of going to the page. I too want to integrate with Kartra and I can't do it without this number that is not appearing anywhere.

pdt problem.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.