My smoking patches

KarenLWilliamsJ
Contributor
Contributor
Please locate my merchandise because I need to stop smoking on the day it was delivered I was in the hospital with my sister so I was not at home so where did they leave it at or who did they give it to I need it
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KarenLWilliamsJ 

Ask your neighbors and check the tracking number for information where the postal worker may have left it. Take the tracking number to your nearest post office and have them look up the GPS delivery coordinates and have them speak with the postal worker on that route to see if they recall where it was left. It could have been stolen which the seller is not responsible for since tracking says it was delivered and can't be responsible for the security of your delivery location.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KarenLWilliamsJ 

Ask your neighbors and check the tracking number for information where the postal worker may have left it. Take the tracking number to your nearest post office and have them look up the GPS delivery coordinates and have them speak with the postal worker on that route to see if they recall where it was left. It could have been stolen which the seller is not responsible for since tracking says it was delivered and can't be responsible for the security of your delivery location.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

KarenLWilliamsJ
Contributor
Contributor
It's not my fault I didn't receive my merchandise unexpected things happen what if it was vice fercer would u let it go and say it's ur(my) fault u (I) wasn't home and in the hospital with my family member
Login to Me Too

KarenLWilliamsJ
Contributor
Contributor
It's not my fault I didn't receive my merchandise unexpected things happen what if it was vice fercer would u let it go and say it's ur(my) fault u (I) wasn't home and in the hospital with my family member
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.