Missing Card Payment

FairySquadMaste
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm setting up a webpage where customers can pay for access to a community of advisers. My test card payment was processed straight away, however a customer made a card payment last Friday and today is Wendsday and still nothing. The customer is in the US and I'm in EU, having 7 hours difference. Could that be the problem, or it's something else?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Ciaran

Timezone shouldnt matter to be honest. Payments are instant. 

If the payment hasnt populated into your account I suspect there was a decline somewhere. Can you send me a link to where I can test the checkout?

Login to Me Too

FairySquadMaste
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

The Buy Now form is located at a test website www.sixbarefeet.com. I already made a test payment of 1 EUR and I recieved it instantly. I talked to the PayPal support and they advised me to talk to the buyer. I'm currently waiting for his reply. Once I get a conformation that his issuer did not reject the payment I`ll contact the technical support. In the meanwhile, any information is much appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Thanks, the integration looks fine. Checking on our side, I can see a payment on the 5th which is not the test you mentioned, could that be the one?

Login to Me Too

FairySquadMaste
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

No, that's not it. The customer claims that he made the payment on the 4th. By tomorrow I should have more information from the buyer. I'll let you know. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.