Marketplace without marketplace API

GuestPost
Contributor
Contributor

We all know that Paypal has not released marketplace for everyone at the moment. They are releasing it very very slowly and selectively. This cause a lot of problems for small startups.

Hence I was just wondering if there is any other solution for my payment flow?

[Marketplace]

[Seller]

[Buyer]

[Buyer] makes a purchase

[Marketplace] receives a commision

[Seller] receives money directly into there account

Note: I have already looked into Adaptive Payments and Recurring Billing Agreement. Both are differed now. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Wegwieser

Same Problem here, "adaptive payment" seems to be outdated, the "Marketplace" not available yet.

And about every Multivendor shop needs a solution...

Login to Me Too

Uxiri
New Community Member

Hi,

@Wegwieser wrote:

Same Problem here, "adaptive payment" seems to be outdated, the "Marketplace" not available yet.

And about every Multivendor shop needs a solution...

Did you guys have figured it out, or we are still in waiting mode.  I am with Paypal phone support and it seems no one actually know about Paypal for Marketplaces. Really need help regarding this product. If anyone know anything, please advise. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Manet7
Contributor
Contributor

Can you guys please share any updates with your 'quest' in getting access to more info/access to PayPal for marketplaces? 

Login to Me Too

GuilleBarrena
New Community Member

Is there any update on this? I'm not even geting responses from paypal partners programs on this... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.