Looking for Application ID for my SOAP API using ignite woo on woo commerce on wordpress

PuTzu
Contributor
Contributor

Subject says it all...I've been trying to find this information for my developer for my new site, and I can't seem to locate it. I've even tried chatting with PP help a few times, and still no luck.

Anybody know anything about where I can find this info?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If you're referring to an Adaptive Payments App ID you will not be able to get a live one. They are no longer approving new Adaptive Payments apps.

What exactly is it that you're trying to integrate?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

PuTzu
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response.

I am using a plugin from Ignite Woo called WooCommerce Vendor Marketplace Pro

it allows me to collect fees from vendors on my site.

it's integrated with WooCommerce and WordPress.

I hope somebody can help direct me, cause I'm lost without something to move forward.

thanks

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
That option would use Adaptive Payments, which you're not going to be get a new live app ID for. They aren't approving those anymore.

Their docs show they have another option, which is use to PayPal MassPay. Once again, though, PayPal is not approving these because they want you use Payouts instead.

These guys apparently need to get their software updated to use the new PayPal APIs. Until then, you're kinda stuck.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.