How to create an Escrow & API customization needed for transactions between of Sellers/Buyers

anilkumarp0891
Contributor
Contributor
Subject:-
Paypal API customization support needed for making transactions between many number of Sellers and Buyers using my website. And also how to create an Escrow with Paypal.

About my website:- 
User's can shop, hire, run their own businesses without any technical support.  

Customization required - 
As mentioned above the website has option of buy and sell, i will be using paypal as my mode of payment, but there is a customization which i would require to fullfill my requirement.
Buyer & Seller -  these are again registered users who can buy and sell products via my website, their transactions will be via paypal.

Case 1 - Any Buyer paying for the product will do the payment to my paypal account which is nothing but the ADMIN, once the product is successfully delivered the amount present in ADMIN paypal account will automatically be transferred to seller Paypal account after a time period which will be set by ADMIN(static value example 5days, 10 days etc.). Like an Escrow payment.

Case 2: - the seller can raise invoice to transfer only certain amount from the his wallet on the website(nothing but ADMIN Paypal account) into seller's paypal account.

Case3: - Fraud Buyer - In case even after the receiving of the product if any customer does not reply on the website about product received or not, the product price will automatically get transferred into ADMIN account(sellers wallet) which seller can either raise an invoice or after a set time (may be 15 days if no invoice raised from seller) will automatically be deposited into sellers paypal account.

Case 4:- Fraud Seller - in case the seller doesn't deliver the product then the amount should automatically get refunded back to buyer's account from ADMIN's account.

Case 5:- Admin can able to do his custom commission fee for the transactions between Seller and Buyer. And that commission fee will be left in 

We would need customized API's to be able to support the above task, also may be some help center to get in touch with for any help or details required in future.

Would request you to please guide us how we could achive the above escrows kind of functionality via PayPal, please do help me as this is really important to me. Please do let me know what is the process to take this forward. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.