How to Upgrade business account to pro

Izhar_Ahmad
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there,

I am trying to integrate PayPal  using a Live account. Since last 3 weeks on the website PayPal credit card-checkout stopped working and I am trying to investigate the issue we have practiced the Sandbox PayPal which is perfectly running.

After diagnosis it come to the front that issue with the PayPal-account type. Sandbox PayPal-business-Pro account running fine and we need to apply same on live PayPal account.

Please let me know how I can upgrade live PayPal Business account to Pro.

Looking forward  your cooperation and assist me where I am lacking and please response me as soon as possible

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @Izhar_Ahmad,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I would suggest to please contact our PayPal Customer service via link - 

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/home (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.

They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.