How i can add "INITAMT" on creating new recurring profile?

iceget
Contributor
Contributor

dear community,   currently my creation code looks like this:   $data['items'] = [ [ 'name' => "testacademy", 'price' => 15, 'desc' => "testing dev", 'qty' => 1 , ] ];  $data['invoice_id'] = date('Y'.'m'.'d') .rand(9,99999999); $data['invoice_description'] = "test"; $data['return_url'] = route('paypalreturnurl'); $data['total'] = 15; ...   now i want add a first payment before customers recurring profile will be created. That means that the customer should first do the first payment and then first the subscription should be created. Is that possible do to that in Realtime? Currently when a customer creates a subscription with my code, then it can be that after 30 minutes the first payment not works..   i have added this: INITAMT   but no chance to get this working.   can anybody helps me wha tiam doing wrong? on the callback from paypal this "parameter" i didnt get back.   thank you so much

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.