How I get my appID for paypal business?

colazioneria
New Community Member

Hello anybody , I would like to know How i get the appID for my Paypal account business.
I followed the literature but every time I go to finish into this page.

https://www.paypal-apps.com/user/my-account/applications

In this page is wrote

"This portal will be permanently unavailable as of December 1, 2017. "
From this page it is possible to get the appID for the sandbox, but isn't possible to get appID for the Live version of Paypal

Somebody can give me a solution?
Is there other way to get the appID?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
That is referring to the Adaptive Payments platform. You should use REST APIs for new apps at this point, and that would not display this message.

What exactly are you trying to get done?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, if you open a ticket with MTS I can pull-it, please provide in the ticket the account for which you want to retrieve the App ID. Open a ticket with us by loading this <SNIP> and at the bottom click on "Contact Support"

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Are you guys doing this for anybody that requests it? If so, I'm curious why the change was made in the first place?

Or is this only for people who already have a full integration done and are ready to go live?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

@angelleye - No we're not issuing new App ID's anymore.

For this particular case we wanted to see if there was a historical APP ID for the user which was submitted prior to the cut off date. 

Login to Me Too

viral_123

yes my application is going to live an i want app-id at any cost can you please suggest me how can i get ride of this issue

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, if the App request was not sent before the cut off date, Dec 1st 2017, then is not possible anymore to get an App ID as the product is deprecated I am afraid. In my post above I misunderstood the thing and I tought that an APP id was already requested before Dec 1st and the user just forgot the AppID value, in  that case I would have just checked it in our system, that's all. But if an AppID was not requested before Dec 1st 2017 then the system can't create new ones anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.