Hide Fileds in Express Checkout

FREDDIE73
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I'd like to know if it's possible to hide these 2 fields (at the top and bottom of paypal checkout)

thank you in advance

Freddie

paypal_checkout_en.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

You can't remove the options to login or create an account entirely, but if you upgrade your checkout to use the JSv4 Smart Payment Buttons the experience will be a little smoother.  The only way to completely get rid of those options, though, is to do a Direct Credit Card integration of some sort.  I would recommend Braintree for that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

FREDDIE73
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much Angell; only one question; if I go ahead with Braintree, I'll be able to 'use' the account I already have on PayPal without the need to send new documentation for: company, bank account, etc and will use Braintree 'only' ancillarily to PayPal. Is that correct? 

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Braintree would be a separate merchant account (that is owned by and works very well with PayPal) so you would probably need to go through some vetting again and get a fresh account approved.  It's a pretty smooth process with Braintree, though.

If you'd rather have everything dump directly into your current PayPal account you can go with PayPal Payments Pro.  This gives the same functionality for direct credit card processing APIs, but it carries a $30/mo fee.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.