Getting Invalid Errors When using ReturnURL and CancelURL

tyler2022
New Community Member

Hello, 

I'm having some issues and I hope someone can help me with. My team and I are building a WordPress site, with the plugin ACF and ACF Extend. We have ran into some issues when trying to setup recurring payments.  Below is the response from one of my team members: 

Yes, you are correct the payment process is working now with our custom arguments.
But when we put # in ReturnURL and CancelURL then it will produce an error. If we will put page url in ReturnURL and CancelURL then payment will work properly but ACF Extend user creation stopped working.

Also if we are using default ACF Extended payment without any changes and want to create a recurring profile with recurring token then we are getting error on CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile that token is invalid.

I'm sure what else I would need to include, so please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @tyler2022

Thank you for posting and welcome. 

I understand that you have questions about adding PayPal on a website. For any questions about integrations, please contact us here

On our developer site we know all about integration, any errors and offer solutions :).

I hope this information helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.