hi @Frank4747 ,
To enable get sandbox API keys to follow this:
- Click here to log in to your developer.PayPal.com account.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboard.
- Under Sandbox on the left side of the page, click Accounts.
- Click the email address for the account
- Note: Only Business accounts can have Pro enabled.
- Under the email address, click Profile.
- Click the check for the Sandbox API keys
For your LIVE API keys, you should check your PayPal account > https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiaccess.
Here you can create API details as per your need.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Trying to get Auto Return feature working in PayPal Payments Standard
- why am I getting multiple IPN posts? in SDKs
- DPRP is not enabled for this merchant error (Sandbox) in Sandbox Environment
- RATE_LIMIT_REACHED errors when creating auth token for select users in REST APIs
- Opencart 220.127.116.11 . using "PayPal Checkout Integration" started charging customers twice. in PayPal Payments Standard